High Quality & Prestige Services
Junk Removal Services In Reno, NV
Looking for junk removal services in Reno? Look no further than the professionals at Prestige Moving & Junk Removal We’re in your neighborhood and we’re ready to help you get rid of all your junk!
We understand that junk removal can be a daunting task, which is why we offer our full-service junk removal solution. We’ll do all the heavy lifting for you, so you don’t have to worry about a thing! Plus, we recycle and donate as much as possible!
Full-Service Junk Removal That We Offer:
- Furniture removal- a great way to get rid of old furniture that you no longer need or want. We will pick up your furniture and haul it away for you, so you don’t have to worry about it. We can also remove furniture from your home or office if you are moving or downsizing.
- Appliance removal– We will haul away your old appliances and make sure they’re disposed of properly.
- Mattress removal– Our mattress removal service is designed to make getting rid of your old mattress quick and easy. We’ll come to your home, pick up your mattress, and haul it away – no hassle for you. Plus, we recycle or donate all usable mattresses!
- Yard waste removal– a great way to keep your yard looking clean and tidy. We will remove all of the yard waste from your property, including leaves, branches, and any other debris.
- Construction debris removal– a great way to get rid of unwanted construction materials from your site. We will remove all the construction debris from your site and dispose of it properly. You can count on us to provide you with a clean and safe construction site.
Reno Commercial Junk Removal Services
We understand the importance of keeping your commercial property free from clutter and debris, and we will work diligently to remove all unwanted items from your premises. We offer a variety of commercial junk removal services, including:
- Office cleanouts
- Warehouse cleanouts
- Retail store cleanouts
- Construction site cleanups
No matter what type of commercial junk removal service you require, we can help!
How Our Reno Junk Removal Service Works:
Looking to declutter your home? Prestige Moving & Junk Removal can help! We’ll come and collect all your unwanted items and dispose of them properly. Here’s a look at how our junk removal process works:
- We’ll schedule a time for one of our junk removal experts to come to your home. They will assess the situation and provide you with an estimate.
- Once you’ve decided to go ahead with the junk removal, we’ll send a team to your home to collect all the junk. We’ll take care of disposing of it properly, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
- We’ll clean up any remaining mess and haul away all the junk – leaving you with a clean, clutter-free home.
Types Of Junk We Take:
- Carpeting & Rugs
- Play Sets
- Pool Tables
- Tires & Rubber
Types of Junk We Don’t Take:
- Flammable Items
- HAZMAT materials
- Household Cleaners
- Household Trash
- Medical Waste/ Supplies
- Oil Filters
- Wet Paint
Why Choose Prestige Moving & Junk Removal Reno
We pride ourselves on being the best junk removal service in the area. We have been in business for many years and have built up a strong reputation for providing quality services.
JUNK REMOVAL FAQs
The cost of junk removal depends on the amount and type of junk to be removed. Our junk removal experts will provide you with a free estimate, so you’ll know exactly how much it will cost before making a decision.
We can remove just about anything – from old furniture and appliances to clothes and electronics. If you’re not sure whether we can take something, just give us a call and we’ll let you know.
The length of time it takes to remove junk depends on the amount and type of junk to be removed. Our junk removal experts will provide you with an estimate of how long it will take, so you’ll know what to expect.
Yes, we do our best to recycle or donate as much of the junk as possible. We believe in being environmentally responsible, so we’ll always try to find a way to reuse or recycle items instead of just throwing them away.
Unfortunately, there are some types of junk that we are unable to take. This includes hazardous materials such as chemicals, paint, and oil. If you’re not sure whether we can take something, just give us a call and we’ll let you know.